The Full Scoop on the 2021 Mondraker Crafty RR
The Mondraker Crafty RR sets the stage for what a first in class eMTB should look and feel like. Equipped with features like the Forward Geometry, Zero E-Bike Optimized, Stealth Side alloy structure. This eMTB has got you covered from advanced geometry, primo build set and Bosch Gen4 CX motor system which gives you a huge advantage on the toughest climbs. Equipped with the latest, lightest and strongest Bosch Gen4 CX motor system, Zero Suspension System, Double battery pack compatible and a build set that leaves nothing to be desired, the 2021 Mondraker Crafty RR is ready to blast the trails!
The famous Mondraker Forward Geometry handling was refined at the extreme edge of DH racing so it’s perfect for taming the extra speed and load of powered riding.
Zero Suspension System - is a dual link design with the shock floating between the two suspension links and compressed from both ends. This makes the rear suspension extremely sensitive on small bumps and big hit capable.
- Zero power loss. High pedaling efficiency. The power applied to pedals is transformed to immediate forward motion without any extra compression or extension of the rear shock.
- Zero pedal kickback. Chain length growth throughout the suspension travel is minimum, so pedaling is as effective and efficient as possible.
- Zero brake jack. Rear brake forces do not work against suspension forces. The rear shock works supple and freely and absorb impacts without any suspension stiffening caused for the rear brake action.
- Zero bumps. The most remarkable feature of the system is its excellent suppleness on rough terrain and a completely stable ride when pedaling.
- Stealth Alloy - encompasses all processes in the creation of the frame, from the industrial design to the specific production of each of its tubes with the calculation of the most precise details. Each tube and part is carefully designed to carry out a specific function while striving to achieve the lowest possible weight. Stealth technology is evolving every year with optimized shapes and internal updates to deliver the best riding experience in our aluminum frames.
- Components subject to manufacturer changes
Motor Bosch Performance Line CX Cruise (25Km/h) GEN4 Battery Bosch Powertube 625Wh Display Bosch Kiox
Frame Crafty 6061 Alloy Stealth Evo, e-Bike Optimized Zero Suspension System, 150mm travel, Forward Geometry, internal removable battery with integrated alloy cover, Boost 12x148mm rear axle, tapered head tube, one-piece Monoblock upper link, HHG internal cable routing, MAX capacity sealed bearings, oversize 17mm axles, integrated dropout speed sensor, exclusive plastic motor covers Fork Fox 38 29 Float FIT4 EVOL Factory Kashima, 160mm, e-bike tuned, tapered steerer tube, Boost 15x110mm axle, offset 44mm. Settings: 3 positions with micro adjust compression, low-speed rebound, air preload Rear ShockFox Float DPX2 LV EVOL Factory Kashima, 205x65mm. Settings: compression 3 positions lever, low-speed compression, low-speed rebound, air preload. Trunnion top mount, 25x10mm bottom bushings StemOnoff Sulfur FG 30mm 0°, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barborer Handlebars Onoff Sulfur 1.0 double butted 6061 alloy, rise: 20mm, width: 780mm, 9° backsweep, 5° upsweep, 31.8mm barbore Brakes
Front: Sram Code R, oversized 4-piston caliper, Centerline 200mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed metal sintered pads
Rear: Sram Code R, oversized 4-piston caliper, Centerline 200mm IS 6 bolts one-piece rotor, steel-backed metal sintered pads
Brake levers Sram Code R, tool-free reach adjust Drivetrain Sram GX Eagle, Type 3 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, 1x12s, X-Actuation 1:1 Derailleur hanger Mondraker M068 Shifters Sram Trigger GX Eagle, 12s, X-Actuation 1:1, single click Cassette Sram XG-1230, 11-50T, 12s Chain Sram NX Eagle, 12s, Powerlock Crankset Race Face Aeffect ebike, 165mm Chainrings Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34T, steel, narrow-wide, 104 BCD Rims DT Swiss H1900 Spline 29, 30mm internal width, sleeved aluminum, tubeless ready, 28 spokes Tires
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.6, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA, EXO+ Protection, 120TPI, folding bead
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.6, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA, EXO+ Protection, 120TPI, folding bead
Front Hub DT 370, Boost 15x110mm, IS 6 bolts Rear Hub DT 370, Boost 12x148mm, 3 Pawl system, IS 6 bolts Saddle SDG BEL-AIR 3.0, EVA foam, alloy rails Seatpost Onoff Pija dropper internal, diameter 31.6mm, S size: 387x125mm, M size: 425x150mm, L/XL size: 465x170mm
Grips Onoff Desert, 1lock-on, 135mm, sizes: S/M L/XL